• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Volunteer suggestions

zenryo

Not sure if this is helpful for anyone but some universities use Orgsync as their platform for logging of community service hours either individually or with various organizations. I attend FIU and we use it. The program allows for a volunteer hour transcript to be printed. I am not sure if this is useful for anyone but it is a means to verify and quantify volunteer service and community involvement.

Perhaps your own university may have a similar system.

Natasha Piper

Not sure if this is helpful for anyone but some universities use Orgsync as their platform for logging of community service hours either individually or with various organizations. I attend FIU and we use it. The program allows for a volunteer hour transcript to be printed. I am not sure if this is useful for anyone but it is a means to verify and quantify volunteer service and community involvement.

Perhaps your own university may have a similar system.
This is awesome! Had no idea how to use the site but my school is on here! Thanks, I'll probably need help on how to operate it though lol

zenryo

Oh yes. FIU had Roarsync than moved to Orgsync. They have two academic medals to work on that may look good on a resume or package: leadership and community service.