• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Video I made...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
Hey guys, I finally uploaded my newest (well, I did it last June. lol but wasn't about to attempt to upload it on dialup) Blue Angels video that I made using the simulator YSFLIGHT2000.

I know, it's kinda cheesy, and being a bored 20 year old flight student... this is what I do on my free time when I'm not flying, going to school, or photographing jets at airshows and dreaming of flying for the Navy. lol

But hey, I hope you guys enjoy it.

Here is the link... lemme know what ya think:

http://boss-blueangels.tripod.com/id8.html

BTW, the simulator is FREE, and ALL aircraft flown (yes even wingmen) were flown by myself, as the program has a really cool "Interactive Replay" feature so you can fly with "yourself" in formation. Enjoy!!

jacksonwt2g

Was there music? It was pretty cool but couldn't hear the music on these usn computers. Government won't let us have speakers so we can't watch strongbad.

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
Squanto2 said:
Was there music? It was pretty cool but couldn't hear the music on these usn computers. Government won't let us have speakers so we can't watch strongbad.

Yeah, it was played out to U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name." I think the music made the thing...pretty good stuff.

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it. And yeah, lol for the intro I was just playin' around with some of the text features in the program... this is only the first real movie I made with the program.

Anyway, thanks again. :D

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice start with video...Intro was a bit too long. Overall pretty good editing. The joystick was driving me crazy....along with DEMO.
ea6bflyr

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
Hey, it's a limited budget here. lol I don't really feel like forking out $20 for some stupid video capture program when that money needs to go to flying. Also, why pay for something when the free version works just as well? Everything in this video was free... the game, the editing software (nice 30 day trial) and the screen capture... can't argue with that. :D

Reactions: bch
Status
Not open for further replies.