• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Victory 204 "Target Shacked!" Another gray jet model.

Citation3

I just thougth I would share my latest build with you all.

Here is my vision of Victory 204 "Target Shacked" during their first combat cruise in 2007. It is loaded out for some serious damage. If you notice I have a little inflight action going on with the GBU-12 coming of the pylon.

Thanks to HeyJoe for his advice and pilot man for the donation of the desert image.

Any comments or advice is always welcome.

Fly safe and enjoy your holidays..

DSC_1141-1.jpg

DSC_1151-1.jpg

DSC_1140-1.jpg

DSC_1144.jpg

DSC_1145-1.jpg

DSC_1148.jpg

DSC_1146.jpg

DSC_1147-1.jpg

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Outstanding Detail! Cool idea with the plaque - next up...a bigger plaque with two of 'em in Parade. Nice work man!

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Is that the Hasegawa kit?

I built the "Diamondbacks CAG" Hasegawa kit awhile back. Really enjoyed that build.

Excellent job, as usual!

yak52driver

Contributor
I've said it before, but you've got some MAD skills. Thank you for sharing the fruits of your labors!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Concur. Awesome job, but still waiting for that P-3.:icon_tong

Citation has probably accepted the fact that modeling the beauty and grace that is the P-3 is an extremely poor substitute for the real deal. :icon_tong Nice work, neat touch with the weapon going off the rail.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
xj

Concur. Awesome job, but still waiting for that P-3.:icon_tong

If you were a famous Taxidermist noted for mounting awesome, ferocious Great White Sharks, would YOU want to stuff & mount an Elephant?:turtle_12
BzB

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
If you were a famous Taxidermist noted for mounting awesome, ferocious Great White Sharks, would YOU want to stuff & mount an Elephant?:turtle_12
BzB

Let looks not sway you, for it's a matter of the challenge. Besides, it'd probably be his biggest challenge yet for weathering.:icon_tong

AJTranny

Over to the dark side I go...
pilot
None
Got the goofy gas loadout and JHMCS for the pilot. Jeez, nice work. I wish you did my cruise model... Although I think a Red Ripper-ized jet would've looked even sharper :)

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
BzB

It's just a matter of what the prey happens to be. In the ASW world, a fighter is about as useful as an actual Great White Shark. Different strokes, etc. etc.