• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VERY random question

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidrwmn

This is totally unrelated to the Navy, but I need a bit of professional advice. I am applying to a few jobs and I was wondering if anyone knew the protocol for e-mailing an application. The companies all want a cover letter and a resume. So do I include the cover letter in the body of the e-mail and attach the resume? Or attach both the cover letter and the resume?
Thanks!

- Nikki

Brodie143

Nikki-

I would do what is easiest for the company you are sending it to. That helps huh?! If you don't feel like calling them to ask then I would make the cover letter your email with the resume attached. Just ensure spell checker is on! But your best bet is to call the company you are sending it to and ask. It can not hurt, plus you are showing them a courtesy by following their methods.

Good Luck
LTJG Yargosz

FlyFast

Look in the jobs or careers section of any credited bookstore like Barnes and Noble. Just last night I saw a book that could help times 10,000 other things like how to interview and deal with aps.

s_aslam

I would suggest sending a .pdf version of your resume and cover letter being the first page, if you are going to include one. The also include a .txt version for there convenience.

Stephanie

GO NAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.