• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vance

"Quality"Spread

I heard in the rumor mill that ADV Jets is going to go to 75% sim training 20% flight training, and 5% leadership training staring with the new classes in mid FY-08. Please Clarify,

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I heard in the rumor mill that ADV Jets is going to go to 75% sim training 20% flight training, and 5% leadership training staring with the new classes in mid FY-08. Please Clarify,

I am up here in Meridian and the gouge around the squadron is that they are cutting back on the jet pipeline selection due to the cutbacks in program production. They are saying at least 3-6 months before they are talking about opening it back up to full force. For now you need a 70 and above to even be considered for Meridian & Kingsville. It's all just a crap shoot.
Uh what?

caveman.jpg

Did JD say this to the newbies to scare them.....
His quote from today "Last year when I was doing jury duty I watched this lawyer scientifically select a jury for an armed robbery charge against a black kid. He picked 3 old black ladies, 5 black men, a mexican, and three Americans." I could not believe he said that and when we were laughing, he realized his mistake.