• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC OCS vs Navy OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbaker

I'm considering joining the OCS summer of 2010 to be a fighter pilot, I will submit my app soon through BDCP program. I spoke to several recruiters already for info about this career. I pretty much got all my questions answered except one, what are my chances of flying F/A 18 super hornets? if anyone can help me with some detailed info regarding that matter id appreciate it.

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
I'm considering joining the OCS summer of 2010 to be a fighter pilot, I will submit my app soon through BDCP program. I spoke to several recruiters already for info about this career. I pretty much got all my questions answered except one, what are my chances of flying F/A 18 super hornets? if anyone can help me with some detailed info regarding that matter id appreciate it.
You may want to edit your question to not ask what your percent at getting jets are to avoid being slammed by the salty fellas on here. Review the forum's rules and try to use the search function to find the answers to your questions. No one can tell you what your chances are.......hope you edit that really fast!

This is what happened to the last guy that asked "what are my chances" questions and he was only 7.

530px-Black_eye.JPG

bbaker

After OCS and flight training

what are my chances of flying a F/A 18 superhornet after flight tranining? unfortunatelly the recruiters I contacted didn't give me enough info regarding that question.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I think this is a record for a what are my chances thread.....over an hour.

Somebody is asleep at the FDC.....

FO: Mods...rocketman. Adjust fire...over.
FDC: rocketman...Mods. Adjust fire...out.
FO: Thread Title......After OCS and flight training...over
FDC: Thread Title......After OCS and flight training...out
FO: Newbie dismount in the open...over
FDC: Newbie dismount in the open...out
FDC: DPICM, for effect, 5 rounds...over
FO: DPICM, for effect, 5 rounds...out.
FDC: Shot...over
FO: Shot...out
FO: Splash...Fire for effect ..over
FO: Mods....rocketman, end of mission....newbie destroyed (educated)...over

(I never called for fire much less CAS but maybe this googled up version will work)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Just to piss in your cornflakes: 0%. You will NEVER fly a superhornet.

That is all. Carry on.

phrogpilot73

Before the dogpile starts too much - search the site. This topic has been covered ad naseum in the past, and no one here can answer it, your OSO can't answer it, the CNO can't answer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.