• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC FY10 Aviation Continuation Pay (ACP)

MojoLives

pilot
Is that you, Barby?!

All venting aside, they know they've got me...bonus or not. And really, I'm comfy in this seat - trying not to bust open the piddle pack and happy to have an Ooh-rah bar and Gatorade....who needs coffee and hot-pockets? So thanks for the sip...now for God's sake, turn the IR lights on so I can actually see the warps pod!

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Let's see...Take off. AAR. Land. RGR. Take off. AAR. Land. RGR. Take off. Land. RON. Take off. Land. DTS.

Did I miss anything? :D

That's the only thing I can find in the negative column so far.

This ACP business will be a sticky subject when the time comes and my 13 or 15 YCS runs past my 20 active. All told, not a bad problem to have. The amounts will drop until more people stop taking the bonus and getting out.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Coupled with the per diem too........ life must be good

That's a bummer about the 'within one year' thing going away.

Oh, and Clux4, everytime I see one of your posts I can't help but think about your rediculous "Tango 1" days. You thought we forgot, didn't you?

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Used to be if you were within one year of finishing your contract you could take the bonus. This year you have to finish your contract (per MarAdmin) before you can take it.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Used to be if you were within one year of finishing your contract you could take the bonus. This year you have to finish your contract (per MarAdmin) before you can take it.

Oh, ok ... I thought you were referring to something about DTS or per diem.