• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

usmc aviation vision requirements

collegederek

so i recently purchased an ebook on how to become marine corp pilot, i've already got my bachelors and have been beginning the process. In the book its says that to be pilot you must pass a class 1 physical, if you dont' pass a class 1 physical and only can pass a class 2 physical you can still be a pilot but can only fly helicopters. Can anyone confirm this for me and explain to me what the difference between the two physicals is?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The requirements are the same regardless of platform. There is not a direct corelation between FAA class physicals and NAMI physicals. There is plenty of information here, search around and see what you can learn.

You probably wasted some $ on the ebook. You can learn about all you need to know here and talking to an OSO.

Reconjoe

You probably wasted some $ on the ebook. You can learn about all you need to know here.

Though admittedly the Ebook probably would be far more forgiving of certain questions.......namely the ones that reference % or select marine wildlife.......