• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USAA just made things even easier....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Boys ... and men .... been with USAA since '66. There just ain't any better insurance company, even though they screwed up @ 20 years ago when they "opened" up the membership .... to all the higher risks. :)

FlyingBeagle

pilot
A4sForever said:
There just ain't any better insurance company

I agree, except that they won't open new motorcycle insurance policies anymore. They told me they only do it for those who have been grandfathered in. No wonder gramps here likes them so much :D

boobcheese

There is a quicker and easier way to get deposits to your USAA account. Just open a checking account with a local bank and register the account with USAA. Make a deposit at your local bank, go home and transfer the funds to your USAA account online and the money is available instantly. Works for me.

purduenavy

BDCP SNA
Used to be for a car now it is unsecured. And I'm pretty sure it is at 18 months. I just got mine, currently deciding what will replace the '86 Park Avenue.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
FlyingBeagle said:
I agree, except that they won't open new motorcycle insurance policies anymore. They told me they only do it for those who have been grandfathered in. No wonder gramps here likes them so much :D
When I lived in FL, motorcycle wasn't required, unless, of course, your bank holds a lien on your title.

Brett