• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Unusual Military Patches...funny and otherwise

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
The official MAC patches are finally here!

The unorthodox shape is partly due to the very horizontal nature of the logo; trust me when I say it just didn't look right on a rounded shape. The other reason, is that it actually makes it look very similar to the old school MCAA diamond logo.

Where can I get one or a few?!

Yankee Uniform Tango
If you're in DC this week, they should be selling them during all the MAC events. Otherwise you can get them here.

And no, I don't get any residuals from their sale or anything ;)

SC-NY-88

FNG
None
I recall seeing a patch that said something along the lines of "Student 0+ Hours.... I know enough to be dangerous" or something like that, I think it had a T-## in the center. Can't seem to find it on the interwebs right now though.

jmcquate

Contributor
Worn by the USAF working with SF on the Son Tay raid.
patch1.gif"Kept in the dark, and fed only horse shit"

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Question. What do you do with a COMA patch? We aren't patch happy like the Navy. All you can really do is put it on a flight bag. Besides, unlike all the BTDT patches, all it really says about you is,"I was alive in 2012."

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
FWIW only guys I ever saw wear the Centennial patches (USN side) were guys actively involved in the CONA festivities.