• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Unusual Military Patches...funny and otherwise

es101js

pilot
this is my new favorite patch, "no plattles in the ready room"
vaq137good.jpg

MasterBates

The local paddles shit themselves when I had that patch on my jacket.

Fuck 'em. I got the LSO AQD. I can wear whatever stinking patch I want.

es101js

pilot
For the uninitiated, what's the reference of the patch?

Very basic explanation... LSO's grade every pass you fly aboard. In the ready room, the plat cam runs continuously on the tv of aircraft coming down the chute. While sitting in the ready room, some people, of which i have been guilty, like to grade the passes from what the plat camera shows.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
KSU, what are you flying now? You always have some "random" picture of a Cessna, but I've lost track of what in VA you're flying.

KSUFLY

pilot
KSU, what are you flying now? You always have some "random" picture of a Cessna, but I've lost track of what in VA you're flying.

Well, it's been a long time since I've actually got on airwarriors. I did change my "random" picture for you though to something a little more appropriate to what I'm flying.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Well, it's been a long time since I've actually got on airwarriors. I did change my "random" picture for you though to something a little more appropriate to what I'm flying.

There was nothing wrong with the Citation you had on there. :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Gotcha. I thought I remembered you went VT(j) but wasn't sure. Might have been helos. Either way, welcome back.

tcf5566

None
It's a tanker patch, and it doesn't apply as much to you Navy guys, but it's still one of the better ones I've seen.

DSCN9449.jpg

Yankee Uniform Tango
The official MAC patches are finally here!

The unorthodox shape is partly due to the very horizontal nature of the logo; trust me when I say it just didn't look right on a rounded shape. The other reason, is that it actually makes it look very similar to the old school MCAA diamond logo.

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1544.JPG