• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Unusual Military Patches...funny and otherwise

Yankee Uniform Tango
My most recent patch acquisition, I looked all over for this thing!

View attachment 12214

attachment.php

I designed the USMC Aviation Centennial logo for the Marine Corps Aviation Association and I've been prodding them to make a patch out of it. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated on that :)

Attachments

• 2012_MAC_Logo.jpg
    2012_MAC_Logo.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 869

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I designed the USMC Aviation Centennial logo for the Marine Corps Aviation Association and I've been prodding them to make a patch out of it. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated on that :)

Looks pretty sweet!

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Very awesome. I especially dig the roundel being incorporated...

Kaman

Beech 1900 pilot's; "Fly it like you stole it"
I don't have a picture of it (yet), but I have a patch that resembles the WTI, TOPGUN, etc.. patch that is for 100 successful missions over S**T River. Anyone else have that one? Oh and some very special "wings" purchased at the same locale.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
That reminds me of one I saw that was the TOPGUN patch with the gunsight and the MiG, except the crosshairs were nowhere near the MiG, and it said "NOT a TOPGUN Graduate."

Kaman

Beech 1900 pilot's; "Fly it like you stole it"
I've seen that one too! It's one of those non-politically correct patches that is fun to watch the reactions of people doing a double-take when they see it. I wore my "S**T River" patch in place of my WTI patch and the Old Man saw me in the passageway in our hangar...He turned and asked me where I got it...NOT to take it off!!! LOL!

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I don't have a picture of it (yet), but I have a patch that resembles the WTI, TOPGUN, etc.. patch that is for 100 successful missions over S**T River. Anyone else have that one? Oh and some very special "wings" purchased at the same locale.

100 missions over Shit River would have killed me dead. (I wish I had the patch but 25 successful missions was about as close as I got) You are my hero....

yodaears

pilot
attachment.php

I would definitely buy a couple of those if it ever happens. Awesome.