• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Unofficial Navy website for social networking

LoneSailor

http://navy.togetherweserved.com

I did a search but didn't find any results, hopefully this isn't a repost. I was invited via email by one of my old friends from my previous commands. It seems like a great website, appearantly created by Navy veterans. I've found shipmates on here that I haven't seen in a while. Anyone else here signed up for their service?

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
We regret that the following categories are NOT eligible for membership of this site:
  • US Navy Cadets.

Whats a Navy Cadet? A high school student? What about us MIDSHIPMEN!

EM1

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit
Nope. The website is called "togetherweserved". "togetherwewenttoschool" might be a better place to look. Seriously, myspace and classmates both have good school lists. I found all my service schools on them.

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
I registered, and it was strange because they had the option for Midshipmen on there.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Registered on the site a few days ago.. But then I kind of had to.. My pops is a retired E-9 and sent me an invite.. :eek: