• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Univ of Texas - past or present midshipman

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfa_gray

SNA Ensign
Just wondering if there are any people out there who attended the University of Texas from 1997-2000 (when I left). I just wanted to see where you guys are now.

I am now at the Univ. of South Florida, a brand new unit (less than 2 years old). I graduate in May and will get my commission in the Navy. I am slotted as a SNA and just got accepted into the ISO program (graduate certificate program in Pcola). Please drop me a line!

Midn. 1/c Darby Gray

http://cyber.acomp.usf.edu/nrotc/

rare21

pilot
Contributor
hey gray you remember me, i never said sorry enough for running head first into your future wife at that softball game. Tell her sorry for me again!

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
I started going to UT in 1999. I was never in NROTC though, so you probably don't know me. Just had to say hello to a fellow Horn though. :) Hook 'Em! I'm in the process of applying for a SNA slot, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.