• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Their website's at www.abbottuniforms.com. Hope this helps.
icon_smile.gif

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
If you are going to get your uniforms from abbotts, see if you can get them to come to your unit. If you get a fair number of commissionee's to buy them, Abbotts will donate a naval officer's sword to the graduating class. They do not advertise on this, so you have to ask. We used it as a gift for our honor grad

Phiman

Whats the advantage of Abbotts over getting your uniforms from the NEX? Basically why should I kick out somewhere in the range of $1K for a whole set of uni's when I only really need/want a couple pairs of the new poly-cottons and a set or two of summer whites. Also, if you have a tailoring problem, i.e. they don't quite fit, but there aren't any Abbotts close how do you remedy the situation? Thanks.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Phiman... one word

QUALITY!

Abbotts makes quality dress uniforms, the next is like wearing a horse blanket in my opinion. My entire class bought from abbotts a year ago. All of us are extremely pleased and glad we spent the money. Also, if you are getting commissioned, you need your commissioning uniform (SDBs or Chockers) 2 sets of khakis. That right there at the next is going to be Expensive. With abbotts you get SDB, Summer whites, Chocker Whites, and Khakis for 1k. You will recieve a 1 time uniform alounce for about 600 bucks. Also abbotts does interest free payments for 3 mos and will wait on the payments until your pay is not screwed up anymore (becasue it will be initially.)

As far as tailoring... If you are going to flight school, problem solved, they are located in Pcola. When you buy, they will come out and size you. If there is a problem, they pay for the shipping and fix the uniform ASAP. The uniform can be tailored for free for the life of the uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.