• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Unarmed Veteran vs. Church Shooter

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Which is kinda like backing away from the threat, shouting "DON'T HURT ME!! DON'T HURT ME !! ", and all the while emptying the magazine into them .... :eek:

But she did a good job, nevertheless ....
I like the tactic....recommend merging with the thread regarding how to treat Al-Qaeda suspects..."surrender!"...pop-pop.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor

Remember: the only one ultimately responsible for YOUR safety is the guy you look at in the mirror every morning.

Agree 100%. No matter how great the cops are in your town, they can't be everywhere at once. People too easily impose the responsibility of their own safety on others. If more people had the balls this guy did we'd have a much better world.

Never give up, never surrender.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sheep and sheepdogs.
While I agree with the sentiment, this term gets horribly abused by Internet Tough Guy wankers (not implying you're one) and is rapidly getting old. Maybe I just spend too much time on Sigforum and GlockTalk.

Huggy Bear

pilot
Luckily I go to school everyday in a "gun free zone" so I know I am safe and secure.

I went to school in a "nuclear free zone". Seriously. There were signs all over the city proclaiming such. My roommate acquired one for his room.

111704_nuclear_free_zone_520c.jpg

busdriver

None
Whether sheep and sheepdog is overused, clearly that man and that woman were sheepdogs, the male guard a member of the sheep. Good for her.