• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Typhoon Longwang...seriously.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I was IM-ing a friend, saw your post, and started typing the incredible news to him. He told me at the same time as I told him... weird... Crazy news travels fast, I suppose.

nfo2b

Well, not anymore... :(
Zach..."Sweet...Merciful...Crap!"
I can't resist..."So it looks like Longwang unleashed quite a deluge, and soaked 'em good, eh?"
Okay, that's all I got. I'm tired. I know you guys got 'em, so bring 'em!

petescheu

nfo2b said:
Zach..."Sweet...Merciful...Crap!"
I can't resist..."So it looks like Longwang unleashed quite a deluge, and soaked 'em good, eh?"
Okay, that's all I got. I'm tired. I know you guys got 'em, so bring 'em!

Now THAT was funny...

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
reminds me of that scene from Kentucky Fried Movie.... "Please welcome... Long Wang.... Hung Well..... and ENORMOUS GENITALS!"

nfo2b

Well, not anymore... :(
virtu050 said:
reminds me of that scene from Kentucky Fried Movie....
Holy oldness batman!!! Classic, but I think you just dated yourself. (I remember it--funny flic!) ;)

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Its about time I have a storm named after me.

God english classes are boring... but wireless networks rule.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
nfo2b said:
Holy oldness batman!!! Classic, but I think you just dated yourself. (I remember it--funny flic!) ;)
"We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude..."

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Several years ago in the Orient we were dodging a Typhoon named ... "Hung Lo" ... :icon_mi_1

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
Along those lines, A4s, there's a restaurant in Portland, Oregon that's called "Hung Far Low". Was looking up Chinese food in the Yellow pages one day and wound up laughing my ass off...