• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Two more CO's fired

BigRed389

None
Help me out here. While it may be just incompetent reporting, lot of that lately, but the dots just do not connect.

From the article "former command master chief (CMC), ... received non-judicial punishment at the Admiral's Mast for failing to take action after repeated observations of inappropriate conduct ... "

Now my question would be how to be appropriate. My guess a telephone conversation would go something like: " Admiral,. Uhhhh this is Master Chief Snevl, I want to report my CO for inrppropriate conduct. I saw him take Angela Watertite into his cabin and she did not come out for 15 minutes. The same thing happend last week with another female .... "

Strange Navy.

A) Advise the CO to stop.
B) Call the ISIC's CMDCM.

Or more appropriately to this particular case based on the 5 CPO DFC's:
C) As the lead CPO onboard, get your CPOs under control.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
If you can't lead the Goat Locker, you have no business as CMC, IMHO.

Agreed. Sorry, I got my stories(incidents) mixed up. In future will pay better attention before I open mouth. I still think it is a very strange Navy, one that I would no longer recognize.

Related: I hear the Goat Locker is only a shadow if it's former self, the tendencies seem to be to push off leadership responsibilities to the CMC often when individual CPO should take the lead. PC gone amuck.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm in the Airwing and details have been few and far between thus far. He was well respected and an all around good guy.

Brett

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
I'm in the Airwing and details have been few and far between thus far. He was well respected and an all around good guy.

Brett

Wait, who the hell are you? We can probably tackle that question offline, but apparently I just did a cruise with you.

And yes, he is an awesome guy. This just really sucks.

MasterBates

Just like how I'm not a guy in Oceanway cleaning his house in a Tyvek suit with a 1911 in a drop leg. Oh wait, I am.

I meant how I'm not really a sunset over Afghanistan. Yeah. That's it.