• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TSA or T&A ???

Lawman

None
I find it hysterical and at the same time pathetic, that I had to go through more Airport to Leave the United States and fly to Germany than I did to Enter it from Germany.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Well, HNL has em... but apparently they aren't hooked up yet, as I got metal-detected.... "bro, if you touch my junk, I'll have you arrested".

Angels

Contributor
Just curious if there are any statistics out there about how many 'attacks' have been prevented by the TSA.
I found those statistics you were looking for...

2010 Statistics on Airport Screening from the Department of Homeland Security:

Terrorist Plots Discovered 0

Transvestites 133

Hernias 1,485

Hemorrhoid Cases 3,172

Enlarged Prostates 8,249

Breast Implants 59,350

Natural Blondes 3

:D

CAMike

None
Contributor
OK. I'm resurrecting the nearly year old T&A thread- but the little love note that the TSA left for this smoking hot progressive agenda driven liberal lawyer is comical. She's thinking about building a legal case against the TSA. The case will likely never get off the ground but I can't help chuckle at the TSA's response in Bart Simpson format. You can't prove a thing, I wasn't there.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/2...leads-to-note-from-tsa-screener-woman-claims/

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
You can't prove a thing. That's the thing. She could be a publicity hound for all anyone knows.

Even if it is true, the TSA is filled with a large number of people, many of whom are poorly paid functionaries. Think of any major metro police force. You could fill a book with the buffoonery in any one of them. Think of how many weird NJPs and courts martial happen on any base over a period of time. Every single adverse incident involving the TSA gets major media coverage, because it fits a stock storyline. I'm not saying that such events should be tolerated, but some will treat anything as an indictment of the TSA as a whole. We hold our Sailors and Marines up as the greatest people in America, yet if every instance of our employee malfeasance was publicized, Americans would start to wonder what kind of assclowns are defending them.

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
From the article: '...the message was “wildly inappropriate” but she “died laughing” about it in her hotel room.'

No case if she is actually quoted saying this.

CAMike

None
Contributor
From the article: '...the message was “wildly inappropriate” but she “died laughing” about it in her hotel room.'

No case if she is actually quoted saying this.

Except with a good lawyer. It could be argued that like many other people- her initial reaction to such a tremendously embarrassing event was "laughter". Then again she could be a mental case and extremely attractive, which makes me almost sad for all the young pursuers than have no current gouge on her.