• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tropical Storm CHRIS

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
anyone else notice that the latest forecast shifted the 5 day track south more into the Gulf than it was this morning? Could get interesting indeed

trvsmrtn

pilot
I finished primary just in time to not be affected by the daily storms and hurricanes. Now let's see if I can get the hell out of here before a hurricane heads this way.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Rock. OCS in 17 days...hopefully it gets there and gets done before I get there. :D

USFpilot06

pilot
SOB.... this is getting old... I lived in tampa before pcola so I had charlie, frances, jean, plus the one last year (forgot the name) and few no named storms... I think I'm a LITTLE hurricaned out!!! Hurricane party anyone??

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Rock. OCS in 17 days...hopefully it gets there and gets done before I get there. :D

I had to hurrevac during my second week of OCS, where I spent 3 nights on a tile floor at Saufley field - good times. At least I got to drive my car & listen to the radio after 10 days of madness.

Brett