• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tricare/docs in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniH

Jennifer
Hey, I'm new to the board and to the Navy. My husband starts OCS in a couple of weeks and I had some questions. Are the military doc in Pensacola good to go to? In other words, will Tricare Prime be sufficient or do you recommend the Standard? Any information will be helpful!! Thanks!

"Whether you think you can or cannot, you are probably right." -Henry Ford

www.Fly-Navy.com

solenita72

SWO Wife
I don't live in Pcola, but I do have tricare prime. What I did was fight for civilian providers using tricare prime. I have used both navy and civilian providers and have been much more happy with civilian docs. It took me a while to finally get outside providers, but it has definately been worth it!

solenita72

SWO Wife
Oh, by the way...welcome!! I requested that your name be added to the private area!! Just for spouses and sig. others! As soon as it is added by the webmaster you can start viewing and posting!

JenniH

Jennifer
Thanks! See you in the private area

"Whether you think you can or cannot, you are probably right." -Henry Ford

www.Fly-Navy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.