• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

travel plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpikula

I'm assuming that I am considered a civilian until reporting to OCS in January, but I am setting up a trip to Costa Rica in the fall to do some surfing. (Maybe the last chance I'll have!)Do you all know if the Navy will have a problem with me traveling outside the country or if there are any forms or anything I'll need to fill out ahead of time? It's probably no big deal, but I remember a couple questions when I did my security clearance info regarding visiting other countries. Thanks.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
bpikula,

You're still a civilian, so don't sweat it. You don't answer to them (yet). Even if you were on active duty, it still wouldn't be much of a problem. Of course there would then be paperwork involved. When you get back, just let your recruiter know you went to Costa Rica to see if there is anything you need to fill out. If not, then good to go.

Take care,
--Steve

beau

You ever heard of those things called Lakes? Theres plenty of them. As for wind, Oklahoma City is the (was at least) the second windist city in the nation on average. It's not just me. There about 100 or so windsurfers in the OKC area! Great place for windsurfing.

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

nickou23

Finch I'm just giving you crap, I grew up in the panhandle, of Texas that is, lots of wind, nothing to stop it, provided you can find a lake.

beau

ain't that the truth! Got to love that wind..........if your a windsurfer that is. Makes for some intersesting WCA in the mighty Warriors.

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.