• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Transfer Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Maybe his team just sucks, ThisGuy

Integer1 said:
The people can clearly read the posts and see that I did help USNAFury and that my information is correct. Stop the libel. Name one school that does NOT have at least one person who does recruiting and someone they can fire instantly in case the football team has to forfeit all of their games half-way through the season? Exactly. You can't. But now you're giving the same advice I gave Fury -- to call the USNA -- which is good advice.

And who do you think these "staff" people are? Well, they're actually "AD administration" with large responsibilities like getting paid $130,000/yr to do nothing else than get the NCAA rules right for every athlete.

Man, how can you go to a civillian college, watch college football, and NOT understand the eligibility requirements? Contrary to what you believe, your info on being eligible for an NCAA sport is absurd.

USNAfury, glad that you actually called the coach to get the info. Nothing like getting the gouge straight from the horse's mouth. Gotta be wary of those lucid "pre-appointees" in the crowd.

But I guess the Nittany Lions aren't that great either..... :icon_tong

SEE YOU ON THE PLAYING FIELD THISGUY, BOILER UP!

Integer1

Banned
I am the one who told USNAFury to call the college, not ThisGuy. My whole point of the post was to get the information from the horse's mouth and not from a guy named NozeMan or Thisguy. Who said I watch college football? I only watch USNA Football when I do. But yes, I am 100% correct in that he should have called the college and that colleges pay money to people to make sure their hundreds of athletes are 100% eligible. Which is actually no different than what both of you were saying (after I said it.) So, for the fourth time, stop arguing. I guess you get excited around your submarine buddy, eh? ;)

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Submarines.....uhhhh....yeah.....it was cool.

No, seriously though, I saw a lot of cool $hit go down while I was underway. It was definitely a valuable experience: got to see how they fight the boat as well as they lifestyle for everyone on board. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything in the world, but I'd never go back on one again! Thats the point of middie cruises, figure out what you like and dont like. But I'll never forget a valauble lession from an LTJG: I never met an aviator that didn't like their job!

I didn't think it was possible to watch Navy football, at least when theyre playing someone else besides Army or ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.