• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

jmcquate

Contributor
Just thinking some more.The Rhino just doesn't have the screen presence as the Tomcat. The bid fighter is photogenic

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I can see the board asking Maverick…”So in planning and executing this mission you lost three F-18’s but came back with one, used, F-14?”

HuggyU2

None
Side note for you aerobatic GA types:
In the top right of the picture of the X-1, you'll see a Pitts hanging from the ceiling. That's the second aircraft that Curtis Pitts built, and the oldest surviving Pitts aircraft.
If you haven't visited Udvar-Hazy, you absolutely must.

jmcquate

Contributor
Side note for you aerobatic GA types:
In the top right of the picture of the X-1, you'll see a Pitts hanging from the ceiling. That's the second aircraft that Curtis Pitts built, and the oldest surviving Pitts aircraft.
If you haven't visited Udvar-Hazy, you absolutely must.
I remember when it was hanging in the gift shop at the museum downtown.

johnboyA6E

None
great ending to a great week...

watched the Blues from my boat in Annapolis with a few other boats and a bunch of Mids,
put my 33 year old 0-1 shoulder boards on my son after commissioning,
then went to see Top Gun friday night with the newly designated SNA

a great Navy day!!!

HeartofTexas

Contributor
The most unrealistic portion was the pilots getting med down for a whole 24 hours before jumping back into the jet to go fly a mission.

How many times can one get ejected before flight doc just pulls you aside like:

Attachments

• youre-doing-it-wrong-book.gif
    youre-doing-it-wrong-book.gif
    689.4 KB · Views: 20