• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Took form 1 and have ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjacobs

Well I took Form 1 today and it was way easier than I had anticipated. I have a couple of questions. How long does it take for the scores to come out? The guy would not tell me my scores, but said I did very well(I guess I did pretty good because he fingerprinted me and had me fill out tons of stuff for my package). Also I did not do the personal section thing or the section at the very bottom of the form
(I think it said aviation or something). Was I supposed to or did the guy screw up. Unless I score really well I am going to take it again in a month just to see if I can get a better score now that I know what to expect. If anybody has any insights let me know.

Franny

I took the test to become a pilot in the Marines... so if you are applying for Navy, it could be different. My OSO told me that the biographical info. section and the section labled Aviaton doesn't count toward you score. I was told my score the same day. I am sure every office does it's own little thing though. Hope this helps.

unfUSN

They should have been able to tell you your unofficial score right then... the offical score has to come from NOMI. I use to score those tests for applicants while they waited... strange that they didn't do it for you.

ENS Payne

Status
Not open for further replies.