• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Bob Windham

A rare mix of inspired action and humility.
Patience is definitely a virtue, and is important tonight. Otherwise, clinical insanity will follow, and I'm pretty confident that they will NPQ a candidate for that. We all have a lot at stake here. Personally, I have been preparing and fighting for/working towards this since the 6th grade (2000), which equals out to 13 years...And I know that I am not the only one in this boat (no pun intended). The news will come...Let's just take a big breath and stand fast.

Navy_Zodi55

Keep on Swimming
Congratulations DNA!! HOly crap!! Now I'm on edge!!! You have a killer OR. Eddie did you get anything?!?! I'm ready to bombard the NRD right now!! Patience is a virtue!

Tiffany Murphy

Action is the foundational key to all success.
I just wrote my OR an email but I am pretty sure I will not find out anything until tomorrow. At least we know the waiting game is almost over!

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Member since yesterday, 1 message posted. Hmmm.

I was thinking the same thing, coupled with it being a weekend and no one working at CNRC, it is still highly unlikely they came out. Just sit tight folks, when they are out, the threads will undoubtedly explode with posts.