• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Timeline for API during Holiday season

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmac12

I am in the Sept 15 class of OCS, so we will finish mid December. I understand that there is some stash time between graduation and API. I am wondering if the holiday's slow down that wait even more or if they keep things running pretty much year round. I wouldn't mind spending Christmas and New Year back home if this is possible. Do I have to take leave on my own, or will I be stashed imediately after OCS? Anyone with any insight please let me know. Thanks.

John

schott33

Hey John, I'm in the same OCS class. Can't wait to get down there! I heard that the wait for API is about 4-6 weeks and during that time you could request home recruiting, which would allow you to work out of the recruiting office closest to home until API begins. That would bring us through the holidays. Hopefully this is possible.
I forget where I heard that, but maybe someone who has been through this already could shed some more light.

Where are you coming from?

Steve

schott33

I'll be coming from Rochester, NY. I'll be flying down though. I have a leased car now and I'd rather not put another couple thousand miles on it.

I noticed in another post you were asking about moving from NFO to SNA, are you currently NFO?

Status
Not open for further replies.