• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This site is hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

If youre a liberal hippie then dont even bother, but for you conservatives, youll have a field day, its great!!
jump_125.gif

http://mirrors.soundspot.tv/war.htm

The Wiz

The best is the little kid. Classic
dopey_125.gif

"For He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" Henry V

dhafeman

That guy has WAY too much time on his hands and probably needs to seek professional help, but still its funny as hell.

NuSnake

haha I agree completely, but I was rollin on the floor when I read that stuff.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

Brodie143

That site is right on and that Webmaster make's correct and well thought out replys to each arguement. The profanity is a plus, it brings the conversation back down to the protesters level.

Goliath112

Originally posted by Brodie143
That site is right on and that Webmaster make's correct and well thought out replys to each arguement. The profanity is a plus, it brings the conversation back down to the protesters level.

not really, just alot of strawman arguments. I'm no hippie and definetly not a war protestor, softie, or tree hugger. The oil argument part is just plain dumb. Very poorly thought out.

The rest is all emotional banter mixed with some truth. Much like what you hear from the more extreme war protestors.

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
This guy and those protestors are made for each other. Kind of like how the two ugliest people at a party always wind up hooking up, or how the two biggest a--holes always get in a fight.

"Peace on earth to men of goodwill. All others stand by."

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I'm a conservative Republican, but christian at the same time. Not sure, I agree with the comment made on the website:

they're mired in a conflict dating back to the Bible (or Koran, or whatever the **** book you believe with stories of invisible people in the sky).

Anyone oppose it? My $.02

"For he who serves his fellows, is among his fellows greatest."
- Meteu -

NuSnake

damn....i guess i shouldve kept that site to myself...i feel another retarded debate coming on

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

The Wiz

BDCPUAH
You've started another "for you Liberals out there" I sense A great Political debate looming.

"For He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" Henry V

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Ha. No debate rising from this corner. I was just curious as to how many others took notice of it. That's all I was really concerned about. I guess I can simmer the fire (if there's one going?) with that...

...so yea, how bout those Flyers? Cechmanek, Desjardins, and LeClair are the ones to watch.

- Meteu -

NuSnake

SCREW HOCKEY!!!!!!! lets play some friggin baseball!!!!

--Edmund Burke

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Alright. St. Louis and Oakland in the WS!

- Meteu -

Status
Not open for further replies.