• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This is good....

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
""The gas was very odorous and created contact of an insulting or provoking nature with Patrolman Parsons," the complaint alleged."

"Cruz acknowledged passing gas, but said he didn't move his chair toward the officer nor aim gas at the patrolman."

Nice.

BullGator

""The gas was very odorous and created contact of an insulting or provoking nature with Patrolman Parsons," the complaint alleged."

"Cruz acknowledged passing gas, but said he didn't move his chair toward the officer nor aim gas at the patrolman."

Nice.
Nice, it ricocheted off the chair. Haha. The best weapon.

Bolter

pilot
Sometimes when I rip one in cockpit and I know my ass has been ripe all day, I'll go to the trouble of taking my mask off just to enjoy my creation. Except in the landing environment of course.

phrogpilot73

Sometimes when I rip one in cockpit and I know my ass has been ripe all day, I'll go to the trouble of taking my mask off just to enjoy my creation. Except in the landing environment of course.
You are one twisted son of a bitch... You sure you're not a Phrog pilot?!? ;)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
^ Admit it Phrog, PSW has shoved your head under the covers after letting one rip..... :eek:

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Oh, PSW did one better. I let one rip, and then she pulled the covers over my head. She made me dutch oven myself!!

self-ownage.jpg