• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Things to bring to OCS; car situation

Res784

Couple questions...

Of all these things we are bringing to OCS, what should we keep in the car when we report? Im talking about those things like masking tape, nail polish, etc.

I've done searches for what to bring to OCS and have found a fairly comprehensive list of items. But, I might be in the April 5 class and don't have much time to do a lot research/shopping - just found out 2 days ago that I should be prepared to leave ASAP. I live in Arizona, and if I don't get my final select until Tuesday the 31st (which is when I plan on driving out there) that gives me almost no time. Can anyone, especially recent graduats, please post links or lists of items?

So far, I've got: Headlamp, starch, shirts/socks/underwear, towel, toiletries, tweezers, small scissors, sharpie, running shoes, black dress socks, black athletic socks??

Appreciate the help!
Thanks

AG3HEATHER

Alright, I did some research and the website you need to referrence is:
https://www.netc.navy.mil/nstc/otcn/Main_Page/OTC_FAQs.html That will brief you on all you need. In my estimate, you need extra white T-shirts, extra scivies (underwear), extra white tub socks, etc. You will only have one day a week you can do laundry among a host of other duties that can't be done during the week, so it is a good idea to bring these, okay? Also bring your own iron and keep the running shoes they give you stored for your MTT's. Use your own running shoes for actual PT, okay? Good luck.

Res784

Cool- thanks guys!
Nugget- I saw that thread a while ago but I guess I missed it while searching. That's one of the lists I was looking for :)