• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Things my IP told me that may or may not be true...

Glider3

None
"If it takes you that long to get strapped in, you'll never fly jets." What a *great* first flight.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
TINS... VT-6 circa 2000...

"...85% of your instructors here had jet grades, but that life style sucks - those guys are miserable, and we all saw the light and said no..."

An 'Outer Limits' moment... da dee da dee da...:rolleyes:. Unbelieveable!
BzB

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Ya goddam near cut his effin' tail off son..., let's go home"!:eek:

Formation Inst. on basic F-5 hop in T-28, after a less than desirable nose to tail clearance on a practice port to starboard crossunder. My only flight training down.:( Gulp!
BzB

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor

"...85% of your instructors here had jet grades, but that life style sucks - those guys are miserable, and we all saw the light and said no..."

Do you remember a name?

I know guys say they get this all the time, but it's weird that I never really ran into it. Or maybe if I did, I just didn't take it seriously.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor

When I went through Pcola in 1983, the 85% might not have been true, but there were always more guys coming out of both pilot and NFO primary that wanted P-3s over jets. And the reason given was always lifestyle.