• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The TH-57 Perpetual Motion Machine

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Very, very sarcastic - the battery in the 60 also exists to start the APU. Also gives you "9 minutes" of power for the backup attitude indicator and radio if you lose absolutely everything.
Wait, you must be assuming that you're flying at night, because that extra two minutes you get in the day is very important to know. . . I mean, my first reaction to a total electrical failure is start the battery clock no? Er. . . wait . . . that's not a bold face item there . . .

bbf7b2

pilot
Are you F***ing kidding me...? It is stuff like this that makes no sense. Also, knowing what type of oil to use. I scratch my head when I hear that one. We carry a big NATOPS when we fly, so even if we need to service it; we can just look it up. I like to know how the stuff works, but I certainly do not shove it down someone's throat. I treat NATOPS knowledge like religion, some people like it, others do not.

Are you still making IP's heads hurt with your systems drawings?