• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The TBS Buzzword Saga

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Not TBS, but a favorite marine quote:

"Those rounds are downrange. We need to adjust fire."

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
my/his/her gyro's not caging.
I'm going to calibrate that m-fvcker.

chupacabra

pilot
Contributor
"I'll buy that" = The answer you gave was not the one I was looking for, but I will accept it as a correct answer.

Lawman

None
What was worse was hearing the overly Moto Candidates use some of these at OCS. I swear I wanted to smack the guy that got a billet week 3 and suddenly started asking if you were tracking or not.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
What was worse was hearing the overly Moto Candidates use some of these at OCS. I swear I wanted to smack the guy that got a billet week 3 and suddenly started asking if you were tracking or not.

This was common, and extremely annoying on the Navy side as well...

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
A Thread Gone Astray

Oh my Navy bretheren, I regret that this thread was intended to collect the infamous "TBSisms" particular to Marines who have endured The Basic School. While I appreciate your motivation and eagerness to fit in here, there may be another thread somewhere else that better fits your needs. :icon_tong

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Oh my Navy bretheren, I regret that this thread was intended to collect the infamous "TBSisms" particular to Marines who have endured The Basic School. While I appreciate your motivation and eagerness to fit in here, there may be another thread somewhere else that better fits your needs. :icon_tong

Wow, aren't you the thread police.