• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The SHOW: Airlines still a "good gig"??

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
IMG_0748.jpeg
OK…you fixed it @ea6bflyr …put yourself in for a NAM or something.

And speaking of AOCS stories…so the AOCS dude that I’ve been flying with told me an AMAZING AOCS story today…so he was AOCS Class 29-82 (SSGT Wendt USMC) and a dude from his class actually stole SSGT Wendt’s uniform and wore it…and harassed new poopies that had recently reported to AOCS. OMG! Now that takes some balls! Apparently all the DIs were gone for the weekend or something like that. Maybe @Griz882 had heard about it…but I hadn’t heard about it until today.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
View attachment 38530
OK…you fixed it @ea6bflyr …put yourself in for a NAM or something.

And speaking of AOCS stories…so the AOCS dude that I’ve been flying with told me an AMAZING AOCS story today…so he was AOCS Class 29-82 (SSGT Wendt USMC) and a dude from his class actually stole SSGT Wendt’s uniform and wore it…and harassed new poopies that had recently reported to AOCS. OMG! Now that takes some balls! Apparently all the DIs were gone for the weekend or something like that. Maybe @Griz882 had heard about it…but I hadn’t heard about it until today.
That was a few years before my time but what a set of balls to try that! On the other hand, I can’t remember a time when there wasn’t at least a few DI’s walking around.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
That was a few years before my time but what a set of balls to try that! On the other hand, I can’t remember a time when there wasn’t at least a few DI’s walking around.
I hear you…I was surprised to hear about the no DI thing as well…but apparently there were no DIs. When I was there in 1986, I remember there were always at least one or two DIs walking around (just like you stated).

Also, the AOCS dude that pulled that circus stunt (and didn’t get caught) is at Delta…he’s on the A350 in ATL…and the AOCS dude that I’m flying with pulled him up on the Delta seniority list and showed it to me…so now I know his name and maybe I’ll call him to get the whole circus stunt story.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I hear you…I was surprised to hear about the no DI thing as well…but apparently there were no DIs. When I was there in 1986, I remember there were always at least one or two DIs walking around (just like you stated).

Also, the AOCS dude that pulled that circus stunt (and didn’t get caught) is at Delta…he’s on the A350 in ATL…and the AOCS dude that I’m flying with pulled him up on the Delta seniority list and showed it to me…so now I know his name and maybe I’ll call him to get the whole circus stunt story.
When you find him tell him he has my admiration!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
When you find him tell him he has my admiration!
You know it, Skipper Griz!

That is exactly what I want to let him know as well…he has my admiration! That is probably the best (and most important) circus stunt ever done in the entire galaxy!