• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS The Russians playing with live wires?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Literally, according to this article claiming they are operating near underwater cables. It seems like Putin is becoming more and more like Dr. Evil with each passing day.

putin-1_3411740b.jpg

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
While more difficult to accomplish, due to the hardware and environment, I always thought that due to the monumental effort to restore, in many cases this was a much better play then a cyber attack. You can never be too cool for old school.

Pags

N/A
pilot
All of these problems will be solved when Putin has a mishap on one of his PR stunt photo shoots. He'll be thrown shirtless from a horse or sink in a mini-sub or fall into his pit of sharks.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
All of these problems will be solved when Putin has a mishap on one of his PR stunt photo shoots. He'll be thrown shirtless from a horse or sink in a mini-sub or fall into his pit of sharks.
Some days you ride the bear, some days the bear - he rides you.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Of all the world leaders it certainly seems like Vlad has the most fun. You have to wonder if he actually believes this stuff.

He supposedly has a hot girlfriend to boot....as Mel Brooks said, it's good to be the king.

image.jpg

And she's got skills too, a benefit of her being a rhythmic gymnast before she became a legislator as a member of Putin's party:

lead_large.jpg

Pags

N/A
pilot
He supposedly has a hot girlfriend to boot....as Mel Brooks said, it's good to be the king.

image.jpg

And she's got skills too, a benefit of her being a rhythmic gymnast before she became a legislator as a member of Putin's party:

lead_large.jpg
I doubt Vlad has much trouble with the ladies; official or un-official.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
I'm sure the guarantee that you and your family will be warm and fed, unlike the rest of the proles, gets 'em halfway there.