• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Latest Air Force Enquirer Cover...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm pretty sure my fiancee (school teacher at a private school) would be fired if she was breast feeding any minions of ours at work. Never mind having a kid at work.

Therefore, Jewish day schools must be more militant than the Chair Farce.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2
I guess her seven figure net worth comes from somewhere else. :rolleyes:

@ PA: Old news. Some folks never learn.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I guess her seven figure net worth comes from somewhere else. :rolleyes:

@ PA: Old news. Some folks never learn.

Solid example of professionalism, especially out of a super mod. Any particular reason for your venom, or are you just bored and kick hornets nests for fun?

Anyone talked about fucking your mother on these boards? No? Imagine that: A sense of decorum, even among us little, non-JPME learned people.

Are you always this much of an asshole, or is it just the internets that brings it out in you?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Solid example of professionalism......Imagine that: A sense of decorum, even among us little, non-JPME learned people. Are you always this much of an asshole, or is it just the internets that brings it out in you?

Throttle back a little bit there.

robav8r

None
Contributor
"No formal discipline was taken against the two airmen featured in the pictures, Capt. Keith Kosik, a spokesman for the Washington National Guard, said in an email."

And therein lies the problem . . . .

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
Solid example of professionalism, especially out of a super mod. Any particular reason for your venom, or are you just bored and kick hornets nests for fun?

I don't think schoolbubba is the one who is in the wrong here... And I'm going to leave it at that.

Nah, I'll pass.

Anyone ever stop to ask why MB's fiance's net worth is matter of AW record - I'm certain Brett didn't go looking it up...

-- Break Break --

Interesting turn in the great booby saga of 2012 - clicky. Seems her employer wasn't very happy that she was pursuing her "cause" while on the clock.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I know of one female Harrier pilot. A buddy of mine tried to give her drinks at tailhook a couple years back. Saw her again doing the Miramar demo either last year or the year prior. Probably the one HD was saying went to staff duty

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
I know of one female Harrier pilot. A buddy of mine tried to give her drinks at tailhook a couple years back. Saw her again doing the Miramar demo either last year or the year prior. Probably the one HD was saying went to staff duty

I'm not sure that she ever did a demo. That would be pretty surprising. In fact, I think that Squeeze did one of the demos you referenced.