• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The impossible to make separate thread (Ghost F-35)

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
You also don't own the content that's being generated while on duty. An over-simplification, but there's more details if you look up an hold HeyJoe post. Any single video or picture belongs to the people, not the service-member.

Something like Heater's book The Cutting Edge is a little different because he added additional content to the pictures he took while in service. So the book itself is a new piece of IP.

That map is unfair. There's technically an Iraan in Texas, about where someone said there's an Iran in Texas.

Picture taken while traveling the land, like Cane from Kung Fu.

View attachment 38962
I was wondering why there was that cluster there. You cleared it up!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Last month I had a yellow jacket in the cockpit with me. Fortunately it was too stupid to figure out how to get out of the chin bubble and just kept banging its head into the plexi trying to get out. But it can certainly bring up some CRM discussion.

taxi1

pilot
Last month I had a yellow jacket in the cockpit with me. Fortunately it was too stupid to figure out how to get out of the chin bubble and just kept banging its head into the plexi trying to get out. But it can certainly bring up some CRM discussion.
"Center, requesting climb to FL220 or whatever she will muster..."

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
"Center, requesting climb to FL220 or whatever she will muster..."

Problem with that is you've got to come back down. If it passes out someplace you can't reach, you might be in for a bad time on descent.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
On my flight north in the Enstrom I had a spider clinging to the upper windscreen. It finally cast down a bit on a web and was sucked out the open door window! I’m not sure how far they can fall and survive, but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t able to swim across half the Chesapeake Bay.

taxi1

pilot
On my flight north in the Enstrom I had a spider clinging to the upper windscreen. It finally cast down a bit on a web and was sucked out the open door window! I’m not sure how far they can fall and survive, but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t able to swim across half the Chesapeake Bay.
We tried to bring a land crab back from Puerto Rico one time. We had adopted "Screwtop Sam"on the flight line. Had him in the back of the E2 in a container with what we thought might be some food. Didn't realize at altitude that the very back is unheated, and Sam froze solid, in standing position. We put him on the tarmac, thinking he might be hibernating. He slowly sagged as he thawed, along with our dreams of a squadron mascot. Sad day.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
We tried to bring a land crab back from Puerto Rico one time. We had adopted "Screwtop Sam"on the flight line. Had him in the back of the E2 in a container with what we thought might be some food. Didn't realize at altitude that the very back is unheated, and Sam froze solid, in standing position. We put him on the tarmac, thinking he might be hibernating. He slowly sagged as he thawed, along with our dreams of a squadron mascot. Sad day.
So sorry for your loss.