• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Toaster

None
For some reason, all of the videos have now been removed by the user :)

Should I stop posting Navy vids here? Anytime something cool is posted from the cockpit, they get taken down by the user and I sure as hell don't want to be getting people in trouble.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Should I stop posting Navy vids here? Anytime something cool is posted from the cockpit, they get taken down by the user and I sure as hell don't want to be getting people in trouble.

Personally, it doesn't bother me, I just thought it was amusing that someone commented on the gloves, I went to click the link, and they were gone.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Were all 3 videos by the same person? Maybe they reached their bandwidth limit.

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
random-b-08_19_11-920-15.jpg

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
untitled.jpg

2011 Dakota Thunder air show
Members of the Trojan Horsemen, a T-28 Trojan demonstration team, take off June 4, 2011, during the 2011 Dakota Thunder air show at Ellsworth Air Force Base, S.D. (U.S. Air Force photo/Tech. Sgt. Nathan Gallahan)

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
Hawkeyelanding.jpg

09/26/2011
ARRESTED LANDING
An E-2C Hawkeye prepares to make an arrested landing on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush in the Arabian Sea, Sept. 25, 2011. The George H.W. Bush is deployed to the U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility on its first operational deployment conducting maritime security operations and support missions as part of Operations Enduring Freedom and New Dawn. The Hawkeye is assigned to Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron 124. U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Billy Ho

MIDNJAC2

pilot

No, those clips were bad ass. If they in fact did get in trouble for it, then they are morons for breaking their SOP/whatever and then posting the results to youtube. It amazes me how people think that CAG's/MAG CO's/etc don't have access to the internet......yeah they are old, but it's pretty hard to not be young when you are surrounded by JO's....

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
110927-N-JQ696-001.jpg

110927-N-JQ696-001 LAKEHURST, N.J. (Sept. 27, 2011) An E-2D Advanced Hawkeye launches successfully using the electromagnetic aircraft launch system (EMALS) at the full-size shipboard-representative test site at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.J. (U.S. Navy photo by Kelly Schindler/Released)

Moving forward with the EMALS, very cool.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I gotta say, EMALS is some pretty sci-fi level shit. Can't wait till we have battle fleets with lasers and rail guns. That is, unless Congress cuts the knees out for those research programs and we have to start over again in 10 years.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Some of the Heritage Paint Scheme'rs that were in attendance at Miramar today (and a random refueling shot).
IMG_0632.JPGIMG_0631.JPG IMG_0636.JPGIMG_0635.JPGIMG_0634.JPGIMG_0633.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.