• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seal

Found some old photos

Attachments

• 52406vacivny00519ch.jpg
    52406vacivny00519ch.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 050815-F-1789V-002.jpg
    050815-F-1789V-002.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 134

H60Gunner

Contributor
@ Seal
Dude, I know some frogs who will take offense to your user name. Might want to change it, unless of course you are a SEAL.

Seal

@ Seal
Dude, I know some frogs who will take offense to your user name. Might want to change it, unless of course you are a SEAL.

I am not really gona change user name. I am using it for years and Seal is not because of the NAVY unit. That's because I was lucky to to swim with real seals(not people). This what seal meant to me, a diverse group of semi-aquatic marine mammals many of which are commonly called seal (although this group also includes walruses, which are rarely considered to be "seals")

And UDT i used because I am a member of virtual squad (we flying simulators) and we prepare people to play online that is why UDT. So I am not going to change user name. I hope this answers why my user name is what it is.

By the way do you guys know if Czechs are still flying MiG-23? They were flying when i was there last time in 1998

Attachments

• 827129qt5.jpg
    827129qt5.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 86

H60Gunner

Contributor
I am not really gona change user name.

Fine with me, I have zero authority over anything on this website, it was merely a suggestion. My frame of reference was(is?) wacked and I was thinking of another site I frequent where you would have been lambasted for the name.

Seal

Fine with me, I have zero authority over anything on this website, it was merely a suggestion. My frame of reference was(is?) wacked and I was thinking of another site I frequent where you would have been lambasted for the name.

:icon_zbee

My dad found photo somewhere on internet. (19GvIAP Airfield Larz, East Germany) My dads friend was flying there at that time.

Attachments

• МиГ-27_Аэродром Ле.jpg
    МиГ-27_Аэродром Ле.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.