• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
Just for Dev, a Bravo in the lead with the colors.

Attachments

• 080423-N-9898L-682.jpg
    080423-N-9898L-682.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 191

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
We appreciated the humor too. Us competing in the end of cruise bomb derby was laughable as well. Nice of them to let us play though.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
We appreciated the humor too. Us competing in the end of cruise bomb derby was laughable as well. Nice of them to let us play though.

We were just joking today that the first Airwing allowed to engage the pirates off Somalia should do so with Mk 76's.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just for Dev, a Bravo in the lead with the colors.

I think that pic is in a Sikorsky calendar now, too. Someone just burned a copy of it yesterday and was showing it around. The picture is photoshopped, since there's a flag hanging down from the aircraft. LAMPS doesn't do that because there's no "set procedure." /sarcasm. Sorry, it's an inside joke, and one that made a recent flyover of a Jags game look a little lamer than it could have been.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I think that pic is in a Sikorsky calendar now, too. Someone just burned a copy of it yesterday and was showing it around. The picture is photoshopped, since there's a flag hanging down from the aircraft. LAMPS doesn't do that because there's no "set procedure." /sarcasm. Sorry, it's an inside joke, and one that made a recent flyover of a Jags game look a little lamer than it could have been.

Good thing the aircraft towing the flag is a Hotel:D;)

Shpion1

Contributor
E-2 Chunking bombs

Master,

on my last cruise, the E-2 Bubbas "won" the bombing derby. The guy hanging out the hatch "Skeletor" was black and blue for about a week after his feat.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
It's hard to tell from the picture but it actually was the bravo.

My bad, I initially thought the aircraft in back was towing the flag. But at second glace it was obviously the Bravo up front, not the Hotel behind it.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Master,

on my last cruise, the E-2 Bubbas "won" the bombing derby. The guy hanging out the hatch "Skeletor" was black and blue for about a week after his feat.

That's no fluke. The Screwtops won the CVW-1 Bomb Derby in 1983 using same TTP.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
My bad, I initially thought the aircraft in back was towing the flag. But at second glace it was obviously the Bravo up front, not the Hotel behind it.

Either way, a -60 did it and it didn't explode and people didn't die. Imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.