• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
web_101029-N-8848T-409.jpg

101029-N-8848T-409 NEWPORT, R.I. (Oct. 29, 2010) Gunnery Sgt. Robert Stahl encourages officer candidate Jared Good, from Towanda, Pa., during the first week of the 12-week Officer Candidate School at Naval Station Newport. (U. S. Navy photo by Scott A. Thornbloom/Released)

Encouragement, yeah, that's what's going on in this picture.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor

101029-N-8848T-409 NEWPORT, R.I. (Oct. 29, 2010) Gunnery Sgt. Robert Stahl encourages officer candidate Jared Good, from Towanda, Pa., during the first week of the 12-week Officer Candidate School at Naval Station Newport. (U. S. Navy photo by Scott A. Thornbloom/Released)

He did my RLP inspection. I spit in his face.

Wudgles

Cause I am most ill and I'm rhymin' and stealin'
pilot

Is it safe to say that if OC Good is an SNA/SNFO and gets to Pcola, he'll get shit for being in a picture of AirWarrior's getting "encouraged" by a Gunnery Sergeant?

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm supposed to come up with the Centennial paint scheme for a COD. problem is, it's pretty vintage already. Maybe we'll go with the Corsair scheme...

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I'm supposed to come up with the Centennial paint scheme for a COD. problem is, it's pretty vintage already. Maybe we'll go with the Corsair scheme...

Go "old school" C-1 style? Wasn't there a C-1 done up in the 60s to be "Miss Piggy" or something along those lines?

OnTopTime

ROBO TACCO
None
Back in the 80s, we did have a low maintnenance to flight hour ratio. Not uncommon to have 10 of 10 planes per squadron FMC.

Especially with brand new airplanes. VP-8 was my first fleet squadron. The aircraft in the video, LC-81 and LC-82, were sequential bureau numbers (161338 and 161339) delivered by Lockheed just a year or two before the video was made.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Back in the 80s, we did have a low maintnenance to flight hour ratio. Not uncommon to have 10 of 10 planes per squadron FMC.

Oh I have no doubt they were nicer when newer. Just from today's perspective, kinda funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.