• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
I know I'm supposed to live and die by the P3, but MAN... jets are S.E.X.Y
(just don't tell Pickle)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is that an MH-60S with a refuelling probe?

Or is it just a Pavehawk in Navy Gray?

It's a visiting USAF MH-60G Pave Hawk that did a rotor blade change on the ramp at Fallon.

Some more from earlier today

FallonMar2009007.jpg

FallonMar2009025.jpg

FallonMar2009059.jpg

FallonMar2009063.jpg

FallonMar2009056.jpg

Photos by HJ

H60Gunner

Contributor
Schweet pics HJ!

Nice Biflars! I am still amazed at how all that shat on the head of a 60 can spin, take a huge amount of torque, and still hold together..... PCR's, Dampners... amazing.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
What sort of "blue death" is hanging on the VFA-32 whorenutt? I'm guessing some sort of laser guided practice munition??

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I'm partial to the Gunslingers and Ragin' Bulls. We did several cruises together on the USS Forrestal back in the 80's.

Great pictures HJ.

Lobster

I'm partial to the Gunslingers and Ragin' Bulls. We did several cruises together on the USS Forrestal back in the 80's.

Great pictures HJ.

Yeah, I just always liked the look of blue and gold on a plane...Probably because Pop's last tour was as the skipper of VFA-15, and the blue and gold along with the valion riding the bomb always looked unreal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.