• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yup BzB cool video/still camera that is very small, rugged and will mount almost anywhere.
Sure wish we had them back in the NVN extravaganza! I tried with my hand-held Kodak 'Brownie', it was a bust... our camera of choice was the RA-5C "Viggie" , and an externally mounted Mopix movie camera!:(
BzB

Planeform

pilot
Got some prop love...courtesy of chive as well:

e-2-hawkey-920-28.jpg

e-2-hawkey-920-32.jpg

e-2-hawkey-920-14.jpg

e-2-hawkey-920-22.jpg

e-2-hawkey-920-13.jpg

e-2-hawkey-920-7.jpg

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Stupid question: Why do some of the Hummers have a bump in the center of the radome?
The bump is Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) used around the Carrier Strike Group. Think of it as sharing the Link-16 picture.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That first picture is great... While the airframe may have changed, the basic story has not. SNA hunched over trying to work through the checklist and make sure he's "fully" prepared for the flight/event. IP is in the back waiting on the SNA to get his shit together and start taxiing, about 5 steps ahead of the SNA.

Good times.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Fortunately, we have a thread going about PQS, so go ahead and turn in your current paperwork and start over. Don't worry, I'm sure you can still get it complete by <insert important milestone date>.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fortunately, we have a thread going about PQS, so go ahead and turn in your current paperwork and start over. Don't worry, I'm sure you can still get it complete by <insert important milestone date>.
I'm retired, your argument is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.