• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
snj.jpg

P40.jpg

1-1.jpg

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
121127-N-LY958-056 CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (Nov.27, 2012) Cmdr. James Norris, assigned to Training Air Wing (TAW) 4, and Lt. Cmdr. Jeffrey Shanahan climb into a new T-6B Texan II for its first flight from Naval Air Station (NAS) Corpus Christi. The Texan II is replacing the Navy's T-34C Turbomentor as the primary pilot training aircraft. (U.S. Navy photo by Richard Stewart/Released)

Shenanigans! My onwing and a great dude.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
My 1st Navy jet flight was w/ the XO of Banana School in a T-1A Lockheed Seastar much like the T-33 above - just orange & white.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
My 1st Navy jet flight was w/ the XO of Banana School in a T-1A Lockheed Seastar much like the T-33 above - just orange & white.
Me too... first jet flight was in ATU-213 @ Chase Field. Local 1.3 fam-1 in Buno 131818, a TV-2 Lockheed Shooting Star much like the T-33 above - also orange & white.

I particularly recall that it was very susceptible to "hot starts", especially at high elevation airbases in summertime. Had big start overtemp problems at ELP on an X/C.:eek:
TV-2.jpg
NAVY TV-2 BUNO 131816in DC Air Museum
BzB

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
Love the T33, the first time I saw it fly was last summer (2011). I think it has awesome lines and looks sexy, as far as aircraft go. :)

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
Might as well be Reynosa, I'm sure that would be worse than Four Corners!

Laredo, got to hang out with the border patrol and check out their toys while a dyslexic maintainer drove 2 new T-45 tires out from Krock by way of Waco. Still, 12 hours I'll never get back.

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
Laredo, got to hang out with the border patrol and check out their toys while a dyslexic maintainer drove 2 new T-45 tires out from Krock by way of Waco. Still, 12 hours I'll never get back.
Should have called me, I'd have been there in 8 hours tops!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor

What's the dyslexia angle? He put a L tire on the R?

Status
Not open for further replies.