• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Are you kidding? Of course!!!!!! The ferry flight took over a month to complete, and we were on State Department Per Diem, which was over 3-times Navy Per Diem rates. Spent it all, and then some!

Unfortunately the stories ( and they are absolutely unbelievable memories ) are not for publication.... not here or anywhere... even via PM. Leave it to your imagination. Then add some. We 6 dudes were rock stars at Gumman, in the Hamptons, in Torremolinos, even in Iran, in Rome, and all places in between! Suffice it to say we saw, did, and experienced a whole lot of incredible shit! Oh yeah!

I subscribe to a mercantilist theory of good deals. There are only so many of them in the world, and you crazy old bastards used them all up. No more for the rest of us!

Thanks, ya old bastards.

exNavyOffRec

Are you kidding? Of course!!!!!! The ferry flight took over a month to complete, and we were on State Department Per Diem, which was over 3-times Navy Per Diem rates. Spent it all, and then some!

Unfortunately the stories ( and they are absolutely unbelievable memories ) are not for publication.... not here or anywhere... even via PM. Leave it to your imagination. Then add some. We 6 dudes were rock stars at Gumman, in the Hamptons, in Torremolinos, even in Iran, in Rome, and all places in between! Suffice it to say we saw, did, and experienced a whole lot of incredible shit! Oh yeah!

This may seem hard to believe but I was thinking of PG stories, but now my head is racing with all types of thoughts, and bringing back memories of some of mine!

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
This may seem hard to believe but I was thinking of PG stories, but now my head is racing with all types of thoughts, and bringing back memories of some of mine!
Let your mind race... then maybe even add some.

However, a good friend and contemporary of mine made the same type of ferry flight to Iran when I did.
His mild, PG-13 story is here .

delta215

Expedition 35 launched tonight. CDR Chris Cassidy on the left with his Russian counterparts.

8596324972_3bbefabaef_b.jpg

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
AFrenchairforceRafale.jpg

130317-F-BY961-185
A French air force Rafale aircraft breaks formation after refueling from a U.S. Air Force KC-135 Stratotanker aircraft assigned to the 351st Expeditionary Air Refueling Squadron (EARS) over an undisclosed location, March 17, 2013. The 351st EARS completed the 100th refueling mission of French air force aircraft conducting operations over Mali. U.S. Air Force aircraft under U.S. Africa Command provided logistical support to French forces in support of France's efforts to restore security in Mali. (DoD photo by Capt. Jason Smith, U.S. Air Force/Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.