• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Glocpilot and the Princess (April's Fool or what?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Word from another site is that the school in question was SUNY Martime, not USMMA.

careerO-3

pilot
Where's the joke?

It's over your head.

Okay, okay, I'm gonna play nice for a second. I wrote that line because it is so ridiculous that in a thread about an Ensign taking herself WAY to seriously, the thread has turned into a bunch of pilots taking their own commissioning source WAY to seriously. Let's try to get back to the heart of the matter here...making fun of Miss Princess.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
It's over your head.

Okay, okay, I'm gonna play nice for a second. I wrote that line because it is so ridiculous that in a thread about an Ensign taking herself WAY to seriously, the thread has turned into a bunch of pilots taking their own commissioning source WAY to seriously. Let's try to get back to the heart of the matter here...making fun of Miss Princess.

I just find it funny that she is pulling rank from a commercial email address, ridiculous childish handle notwithstanding. I mean, if you don't even have a NIPR account or a job title.... probably best to tread lightly and STFU.

Pistol719

Will Over Skill
pilot
Contributor
I wanted to shake my head a bit after noticing her area code. Made me cry a bit inside to claim Tampa

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Word from another site is that the school in question was SUNY Martime, not USMMA.

I got a guy in my class that went to SUNY Maritime, he's a straight shooter, good guy. And he was even a prior sub nuke, go figure.

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
A little birdie says check her e-mail in Myspace...and better do it before it's taken down.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I don't know. Seems like she's valid as future skipper for the USS Cowpens.

BTW, know some good dudes who went to SUNY Maritime.

Boomhower

Shoot, man, it's that dang ol' internet
None
I have it on pretty good authority that she is, in fact, a SWO (or was at least trying to be). And you can't get sent to Diego Garcia when you are knocked up...by the boyfriend that is trying to help you in the e-mail chain.

The plot thickens?

I just did a quick bit of Googling and it's amazing what you can find out about this younger generation online. There's pictures, high school, college, you name it.

Now, I see how 4chan is able to ruin peoples lives from the comfort of their own bedroom.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And you wonder why people get torqued when Facebook changes their privacy settings . . . smart people in "that generation" know how to keep info away from the Google bots. Or maybe that means I'm officially an old fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.