• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Basic School. Research for Book

Ezekiel

Falling, with style
None
If you are referring to the episode "The Apology" where Jerry's girlfriend is always doing stuff naked in his apartment, the air date was Dec 11, 1997. I was in Delta '97, so we saw our version of the "show" before you did.

On the other hand, if he was referring to "The Contest" where a woman across the street from Jerry's apartment routinely does things naked, he could have seen it as early as 17 Nov 92.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
On the other hand, if he was referring to "The Contest" where a woman across the street from Jerry's apartment routinely does things naked, he could have seen it as early as 17 Nov 92.

Indeed I was. I'm pretty sure SWACQ is Skeeterman. No amount of SIPR email with him would convince me otherwise now.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Worst

- Our whole company getting accused of stealing Royal Marine uniforms and then having our rooms torn apart looking for them (none found).
- People going down for heat because they didn't eat their MRE and/or hydrate properly, then watching with disgust as they complain that it was too hot outside... weak. Then you ALL get treated like little bitches for the irresponsible acts of others. You should get rolled for being a self induced heat casualty and then complaining about the training.

Best

- Every instructor, O and E, that I came across gave a shit and made the training worthwhile.

Basically everything sucked while you were doing it but when you were done there was a sense of accomplishment.

SWACQ

pilot
Contributor
Indeed I was. I'm pretty sure SWACQ is Skeeterman. No amount of SIPR email with him would convince me otherwise now.

That's over my head. Huh?

I thought the contest started from George getting caught by his mom... don't recall the woman across the street, but I'll take your word for it. ;)

phrogpilot73

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That's over my head. Huh?

I thought the contest started from George getting caught by his mom... don't recall the woman across the street, but I'll take your word for it. ;)

From over at IMDB.com:

Premise: having been caught masturbating (!) by his mother (Estelle Harris), George vows never to do it again. When Jerry suggests he could last longer, all four decide to make a bet to see who can refrain from their impulses the longest. Naturally, problems arise almost immediately: Kramer is tempted when he sees a naked woman in the building across the street, George fantasizes about the nurses in the hospital where he goes to visit his mom, Elaine has a run-in with John Kennedy Jr. and Jerry is nervous because Marla still hasn't agreed to sleep with him. The contest can begin...

Personally, I think "The Switch" is the better episode, but "The Contest" is definitely gold.

Reconjoe

Worst- Every Lost Marine Plan ever created by every Lt who has or will attend TBS. Seriously, all LMP's are stupid even if they make sense.

As in "If you become disoriented and separated during the movement, get down and stay put. When you hear the attack commence, run towards the sound of gunfire, raise your right arm and wave while shouting "football football football"....

...weeks later he was rolled back to the beginning to our surprise.