• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thanks to everyone!

jdean3204

I want to thank all of you who replied to my thread about needing sme advice. Alot of you gave really good input about my situation and have really inspired me to go for it. Right now I am on duty driver watch and studying the SAT study guides. I am also continuing school this summer and up untill deployment. I have till 2012 to make the ultimate package, and that is alot of time to fine tune everything. Is there any advice as to what else I should do to stand out over other candidates? I know that the CO rec, plus the personal statement is huge. Should I write about my downfall early on in my career in my statement? I have alot of things that I want to ask, but I know that in all these forums I am sure I can find the answer without annoying all of you. Anyways thanks for the guidance and I hope to keep you all updated on the situation through time.

ATAN DEAN