• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Telephone" remake

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Like a car wreck...disturbing, but you still have to look....

...and yes, I did a search first.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
and there's 3 min and 45 sec of my life that I will never get back. I'm gonna venture out and say that this has way more sexual tension than the TikTok flic, just sayin.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I just posted it 'cause apparently it's gone "viral." It made the Drudge Report.

I guess the proud history of the 82nd Airborne has taken a hit.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I thought those Army guys were being pretty gay...then I looked at the actual music video for that song and I was greeted with some sort of androgynous transvestite looking creature which I later found out is what Lady Gaga looks like when she isn't dressed in glitter and bullshit like normal.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I just posted it 'cause apparently it's gone "viral." It made the Drudge Report.

I guess the proud history of the 82nd Airborne has taken a hit.
A real bad hit.

I thought those Army guys were being pretty gay...then I looked at the actual music video for that song and I was greeted with some sort of androgynous transvestite looking creature which I later found out is what Lady Gaga looks like when she isn't dressed in glitter and bullshit like normal.

Reminds me of this:

And Pepe brings the wreck to a head on pile up in both directions.

Mick1983

Like a car wreck...disturbing, but you still have to look....

...and yes, I did a search first.

OMG... I watched that yesterday and I was offended for them... I couldn't stop laughing... It was a little questionable! Wow we are making videos to pass the time and looking quite suspect and special... Hmmmmm...