• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Teens Burn Puppy Alive In Bar-B-Q Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clux4

Banned
We have 2 german shephards, but those animals are now old. I see them kicking the bucket in the next 2 years.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Jaxs170 said:
Great, so these two punks will stay in juvenile custody till they are 18-21 then be released, then go murder a young child, do 10 years, get let out on probation by some a$$hole liberal judge, and then murder again. What a great system we have in place.

Then after they get caught the third time, they"ll b**** about how the 'three strike rule' is unfair and that they weren't priviledged youths or some other bull s*** and they dont deserve to go to jail for the rest of their lives. THen someone, somewhere will find a way to get them off :icon_rage

kray1395

I say hand the two sh!ts over to PETA and let them have their way with them. Then they might get off our backs for awhile about the whole leather jacket deal. At least until after they have their next company BBQ.

Slammer2

Contributor
just as long as the two kids aren't the chefs at the BBQ. God knows what they'd gril up for them

kray1395

Actually, I imagined they would be the main course. PETA would eat their own young before hurting a butterfly.

Slammer2

Contributor
kray1395 said:
Actually, I imagined they would be the main course. PETA would eat their own young before hurting a butterfly.

Haha...so very true. PETA is pretty annoying

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Slammer2 said:
Haha...so very true. PETA is pretty annoying

More than annoying. They fund the ELF, which is listed as terrorist group. God I hate PETA.

We have a wiemeraner, but I call it a wiemer-wiener. She's like a beagle on meth, but I do love that dog.
weiner.jpg

Back to the main point though, those little bastards need to be dropkicked in the nuts.

zuggerat

oh my god thats terrible, how could u hurt a puppy!!!!!!... those kids should have their genitals removed with a butter knife

Status
Not open for further replies.